Friday, November 12, 2010

Fashion finds

I like fashion, I don't have the time or patience to shop very often. Plus, I usually have little William attached to my front with a carrier, so trying things on is a little difficult :)

I do really enjoy reading fashion blogs/websites, magazines, watching shows like "What not to wear" and I looooove project runway and I wish I was on it :)!

But I digress, I wanted to share with you a few things I found at this awesome site called ASOS, it's new to America (it started in the UK I think), but now they sell in the US and they have free shipping both ways!!

Here are a few of my favorites:

This is cool, edgy but sweet, I love this biker jacket.

I'm not a big fan of Capri pants,
I think they make legs short and they age women,
but these are young, hip and stylish, I want them!I love a nice blouse that doesn't look matronly,
this one is perfect!
This top is a stylish option to a sweatshirt,
it looks so comfortable but not frumpy at all.



Which is your favorite?




1 comment:

Stevens Family said...

I stumbled upon a blog called sensiblystyled.com I have found some great purchases from there. I love that second to last blouse, the whole outfit.