Monday, July 16, 2012

Cool Name Necklaces

We just found out we are having another boy! We are so exited and our 3 boys can't wait to meet their little brother in December.
I love personalized necklaces. I have a few with my boys' initials and a couple with my own. Now that we know our fourth baby will be a boy, we need to start thinking of names, once we pick a name, I'm ordering the first necklace below.

Etsy has so many cute and cool options, here are a few of my new favorites:

Hip Mama Necklace, up to 4 names by Palomaria. $36

Personalized Jewelry with Children's names, gold filled, 3 names.  By J4JCharms. $85

Personalized Necklace, Mix Metal by JwelryByRMSmith. $40
Custom name necklace by Rainnua. $22


Which is your favorite?

2 comments:

Ron Askotzky said...

check out this ETSY store for an amazing selection of name jewelry!
http://www.etsy.com/people/PersonalizedJewelry

joannamae31 said...

This would a unique Name Necklace I ever seen. Its quite good to wear. Thanks for sharing.