Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Give Away!!



So today I woke up before the alarm went off, this happens a lot when I'm working on something new. At the moment I've been trying to get my Fall 2010 line finalized and I have a million ideas in my head that I can't turn off at night, so they wake me up! I know it sounds crazy, but is the truth. I'll give you a sneak peak soon of what's been keeping me up at night.

Anyways, I've been thinking of giving away some of the new Spring 2010 designs that are coming in and I decided to do it today; is early, I saw this beautiful sunrise from my backyard and it put me on a giving mode :), isn't that pretty?



Here is the deal: There are 5 outfits in the new Spring 2010 collection.

All you have to do is to go to my site www.alejandrakearl.com then to Collections -> Look Book Spring 2010 and pick 2 of your favorite outfits from my Spring 2010 collection (not summer 2010, that will be a later give away) and then leave a comment on this post with your favorite items and size before Sunday January 16th. If you win, you will get the outfits you picked!

To double the chance of winning, please help me spread the word by writing a post about this give away on your blog, and then leave a separate comment. We will put your name in twice.

The lucky winner will be randomly selected. We will announce the winner of this give-away on the morning of Monday January 17th. So don't forget to come back and check! Free Continental US shipping only.


P.S the gift box picture at the top is from Martha Stewart.com, I'm not really going to wrap the winner's box like that... wish I could ;)

57 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the lavender twirl dress in size 8 (if you carry that big) and Cherry Blossoms Light Pink Dress with Sash in 18 months

thanks for the wonderful giveaway

beachmom5 said...

I like the Lavendar Twirl Dress and the Hot Pink Cherry Blossoms Kimono shirt and twirl Skirt in size 5T or 5.

Unknown said...

I love the lavender twirl dress and the Hot pink chinese umbrella girls play dress both size 5 (unless you carry the lavender dress in size 8)
Your clothes are beautiful. thanks for the great giveaway.

Unknown said...

Estan hermosisimos todos los vestidos y mi sobrina acaba de cumplir 4 anitos asi que los dos que sean tus favoritos, en caso de que yo gane el giveaway!!gracias y felicitaciones.

Anonymous said...

Love the Cherry blossoms hot pink top and twirl skirt and the pink ruffle shirt, if they come in 18-24 months. If not, would take 2T and save for next year!

Guattuxedo said...

Love the Light Blue Dress with Asian Flowers size 2T and the Lavendar Twirl dress 3T.

Really cute outfits.

Unknown said...

My two favorites were the hot pink Chinese umbrella dress size 2T and the Lavender twirl tank dress also in 2T. Such cute clothes and an exciting giveaway :)

jullpete(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

Would love to get matching Lavender Twirl dresses for my girls who are 5 years and 13 months. Beautiful !

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

I love the lavendar twirl and ink cherry blossom dress for my girls in size 5t and 2t

princess210 said...

I LOVE them all! My favorites would have to be the lavendar twirl dress in size 6 and the pink cherry blossom dress in size 18 mos. Thanks for having such a great giveaway!!

Grace said...

Hot Pink Cherry Blossoms Kimono Shirt & Twirl Skirt & Lavendar Twirl. (Sorry I only saw Sping and Summer 2010 together and I hope I am doing what you asked). You have so many lovely dresses -

Anonymous said...

I love the lavendar twirl dress and the pink cherry blossom dress, both in size 6.

What beautiful dresses!!!

Marci N
june_spirit2628@hotmail.com

Katie said...

I love the Lavendar twirl dress and the pink twirl skirt with the light pink ruffle shirt. Both in size 4T. SO PRETTY!

Katie N.
amarazi@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

All so cute! My choices are the Lavender Twirl Dress and Light Blue Dress with Asian Flowers in size 3T. Thanks for an awesome giveaway!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

So hard to choose. I would pick the Hot Pink Cherry Blossoms Twirl Skirt & Pink Ruffle Shirt and the Lavender Twirl Dress--both in size 8.

Lindsay said...

My daughter would look adorable in the Hot Pink Cherry Blossoms Twirl Skirt and Ruffle Shirt. Soooo cute! She would need a 2T! Thanks.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, your designs are so adorable! I love the Lavendar Twirl Tank Dress and the Hot Pink Chinese Umbrella Girls, both in 2T. So cute!!
maurajoyce@gmail.com

Heidi said...

The Lavender Twirl Tank Dress in a size 4T and the Cherry Blossoms Light Pink Dress with Sash in a size 4T would be my favorite! I love the dresses!

writeme at heidimail dot com

Anonymous said...

My 2 Favorites are the Lavender Twirl Dress in size 12-18 months or what ever your smallest toddler size is and the Cherry Blossom light pink Sash Dress. SUPER CUTE! Cant's wait to see what you have in mind that's been keeping you up at night, must be Awesome!!

Amy said...

You have very cute clothes!

My favorites are the cherry blossoms hot pink top and skirt -- and the lavender twirl dress, both in size 6/7. Thank you!

charisma said...

My baby girl is due any day now. She told me she would like the Hot Pink China Doll Play Dress & the Lavender Twirl Dress for next summer (12-18 months)

lee said...

i love the Hot Pink Cherry Blossoms Kimono Shirt & Twirl Skirt AND the Lavender Twirl Dress. if you have size 8, that's great, otherwise 2T (different granddaughters!) would work.

great giveaway, great post.

angela said...

Cherry Blossoms Hot Pink Top: CHB-HPT, Twirl Skirt: CHB-HPS

Love them in size 3T and 5 for my girls! (We are adopting one from Thailand who'd fit the smaller size and it would be fun to have my girls matching!)

kevindormer at hotmail dot com

Vittoria said...

i love the lavender twirl dress and the pink ruffle shirt! your clothes are so gorgeous!

DolphinV27@aol.com

Mrs. Olsen said...

I like the Lavender Twirl Tank Dress and Hot Pink Cherry Blossoms Twirl Skirt & Pink Ruffle Shirt. If I won I'd get a Lavender Twirl Tank Dress for each of my daughters in size 3T and 6 mo. rebolsen at gmail dot com

Mrs. Olsen said...

I blogged it here: http://bestofgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/01/2-outfits-of-your-choice.html
rebolsen at gmail dot com

Sarah said...

I love the sock monkey shirt in slate and the sock monkey jacket

Unknown said...

I blogged about your giveaway :]

http://misfitmomma.blogspot.com/2010/01/alejandra-kearl-one-of-kind-childrens.html

Anonymous said...

Oh Goodness! I love the entire line BUT if I had to pick two for my little girl it would have to be the Light Blue shorts and tank with Asian flowers in size 5 and the Chinese Girl with Umbrella in size 5. Ale, you have such and generous heart!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts and your gorgeous clothes!!

Luisa Perkins said...

They're all adorable, but I love the Lavender Swirl Dress and the Cherry Blossoms Light Pink Dress. My youngest daughter is a size 24 months.

Hannah said...

I love the lavender twirl dress and the Cherry Blossoms light pink dress! My daughter wears a size 5T.

Diana said...

What a great collection! My favorites are the lavender twirl dress and the Hot pink cherry blossoms twirl skirt and ruffle shirt. size 3T

Thanks for the great giveaway. Your blog is a great idea and I will be checking it often!

Allison said...

That was a hard choice!
My favorites are the Pink Cherry blossoms Kimono dress & Lavender twirl dress.
Both in size 6
Great giveaway!
ahartup at yahoo dot com

Jen said...

i like the cherry blossom dress and the dress with red asian flowers in size 9-12 months

Ashley said...

Love your stuff! I would choose the Hot Pink Cherry Blossoms Twirl Skirt & Pink Ruffle Shirt and the Lavender Twirl Dress. (size 3) You have a beautiful collection!

ashleybkelly at hotmail. com

Jeanine said...

This is such a beautiful giveaway! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

The Lavender twirl dress
Cherry Blossoms Dress Light Pink with the sash

My girly girl is size 4
shoeguru2001@hotmail.com

Michelle Frame said...

I like the Hot Pink Chinese Umbrella Girls play dress, and Lavender Twirl Tank Dress.
mframe00@yahoo.com

Veronica said...

Two of my favorites are the: b Pink Cherry Blossoms Kimono Dress and a Lavender Twirl Dress in Size 4. These are too cute! Thanks for a great giveaway ;)

Megan: said...

I really like the cherry Blossoms Light Pink Dresses and the Lavender Twirl Tank Dresses!

Kuparstwn said...

I love the Pink Ruffle Shirt and Twirl Skirt (size 2T)

And not that you asked, but I love your stuff... new follower here!

Anonymous said...

I love the Light Blue Dress with Asian Flowers (size 3).

~ Cee ~ said...

I love the Cherry Blossoms Hot Pink Top in 4T, and the Lavender Twirl Tank Dress in 4T as well. Gorgeous! Thank you so much for a giveaway!
ceevegnashville [at] gmail [dot] com

Boingerhead said...

Red and light blue chinese tank dress: RLD-CHI
Lavender Twirl Tank Dress: TWD-LAV

Your collection is so adorable! I'm glad I found it.

boingerhead@gmail.com

The Lingo Family said...

The i Red Ruffle Tank and the d Hot Pink Cherry Blossoms Twirl Skirt & Pink Ruffle Shirt are my two favorites!!! Everything is so precious though, I am so happy to have come across your blog.

Ann On and On... said...

I just found you.... and I have to say that I feel pretty lucky that I did. What an amazing giveaway. I would just love to see my niece wearing anything of yours. The lavender twirl dress is darling!!! Here's the thing...if I won I would have to decide which niece to give it to. I am crossing my fingers to win. This would be one of the nicest gifts to give one of them!!! (I hope it is o.k. to wait and see if I win...)
amerskine@hotmail.com

Ann On and On... said...

I posted your giveaway on my blog....linking it back here.

Thanks for the generous giveaway!!! amerskine@hotmail.com

Crystal said...

I love the Lavender Twirl Tank Dress and the Hot Pink Chinese Umbrella Girls play dress (in size 6), both of which are my daughter's fave colors.

Melinda said...

I love the Lavender Twirl Tank Dress and the Cherry Blossoms Light Pink Dress with Sash.

Chelsey said...

The Lavender Twirl Dress and the Hot Pink Cherry Blossoms Kimono Shirt & Twirl Skirt are my two favourite items! I'd love size 7 or 8 if you started making larger sizes, but size 6 would be good too. Thanks for the great giveaway! mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Natalie said...

I love the Pink Cherry Blossoms Kimono Dress its so cute. 24 months please I also love the Hot Pink Cherry Blossoms Twirl Skirt & Pink Ruffle Shirt in a size 24 months. You have so very cute clothes....

Natalie said...

I blogged about your giveaway here, http://everydaylifebymandy.blogspot.com/2010/01/im-back-and-new-giveaway.html Also thought I might need to leave my email address ndavis1672 @ yahoo . com

jvegegirl said...

i like the kimono dress and dress with asian flowers!

Murray Family said...

I adore the Cherry Blossoms Light Pink Dress with Sash and the Lavender Twirl Dress. My daughter is only 12 months old, so do you make them in 18 months?

Gorgeous clothing!

Lisa R said...

I absolutely love the Lavendar Twirl Dress.......
Hot Pink Cherry Blossoms Twirl Skirt & Pink Ruffle Shirt

I wish you made them in a 10 but I would love them in a size 2 or 3 whichever you might have

sibabe64 at ptd dot net

Unknown said...

I loved the whole line, but my favorites are the cherry blossom light pink dress with sash in size 4 and the Lavendar twirl tank dress size 3.

I'm glad Jennifer sent me this link:) Great clothes...love the originality.